YB Senator Datuk Paul Low is the Minister in the Prime Minister's Department (www.pmo.gov.my) responsible for promoting Governance, Integrity and Human Rights. His portfolio involves collaborating with relevant stakeholders including Federal Ministries and State Governments to promote good governance practice and strengthening of transparency and accountability. Via an engagement and empowerment process, these stakeholders will be equipped with the necessary tools and skills to take ownership of their initiative and ensure sustainability of the changes.
• National Key Results Areas - Against Corruption (NKRA)
• Malaysian Institute of Integrity (IIM)
• Public Complaints Bureau (BPA)
• Human Rights Commission of Malaysia (SUHAKAM)
• Malaysian Anti Corruption Commission (MACC)
• National Audit Department (JAN)
• Enforcement Agencies Independent Commission (EAIC)
• Federal Ministries
• State Governments
• Private Sector Coalitions
Engaging with various organizations or interest groups to forge participation in the national transformation process.